Currently holding second place for the most cars ever sold in Britain, Vauxhall continues to be a popular make of car that offers something truly special for every kind of driver. And thanks to MotorEasy, the perfect Vauxhall warranty for this kind of vehicle is never far from view.
Deciding on the right car warranty is crucial: from its benefits to its flexibility, there’s nothing you should leave to chance. Even alongside its usual touchstones, there’s a treasure trove of lesser-known perks waiting to be unlocked with a Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Vauxhall Warranty?
Our Vauxhall warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Vauxhall manufacturer warranty.
Our Vauxhall extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Vauxhall manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits of a Vauxhall Extended Warranty from MotorEasy
Having a MotorEasy Vauxhall warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
Our monitoredrepair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get A Vauxhall Warranty With MotorEasy?
To receive a comprehensive Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy, simply get a quote by entering your registration number. A few more steps and you’ll have your very own warranty quote tailored specifically to your vehicle.
If you’d prefer to speak to someone, feel free to give us a ring on freephone 0800 131 0001; we’ll be only too happy to discuss any specific requirements you have for your Vauxhall warranty at length.
With MotorEasy, you can be sure you’re getting a Vauxhall extended warranty that’s good for your vehicle as well as your wallet. Our motoring marketplace is a one-stop-shop for all things car-related, so look around to find out which warranty plan is right for you and how else we can help make driving your Vauxhall a fun, hassle-free experience.
Vauxhall Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong.
Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Vauxhall reliability index data: