With its style and enjoyable driving dynamics, SEAT’s popularity can’t be underestimated. Not only can most models in its comprehensive range compete well against other makes of car, but SEATs can also represent greater value for money in some instances. As such, finding the right SEAT warranty for this worthy roadster is essential.
When you protect your car with a SEAT extended warranty from MotorEasy, you’ll be covered in the event of a wide variety of situations. With our warranty plans, you don’t have to worry about paying for unexpected repair costs, meaning you can get back to doing what you do best: driving your SEAT like a pro!
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My SEAT?
Our SEAT warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a SEAT manufacturer warranty.
Our SEAT extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard SEAT manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy SEAT warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get A SEAT Warranty?
To take out a SEAT warranty with MotorEasy, please enter your registration number where prompted on the warranty quote journey of our website. After filling in a few details, you’ll be presented with a free quote based on the information you provided.
We’re also able to discuss your warranty over the phone. To go over any specific requirements you may have relating to your SEAT’s cover, call us on freephone 0800 131 0001.
MotorEasy provides SEAT warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
SEAT Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view SEAT reliability index data: