Manufacturing cars since 1919, Citroen has more than earned its place in the motor industry as a major player. Whatever model you’re driving, you can be confident of enjoying a great time on the road.
If you’re planning on driving your Citroen longer than the manufacturer warranty, you could save yourself time and money by taking out a Citroen extended warranty with MotorEasy. Our plans help with parts, labour and diagnostic costs for the full duration of the warranty.
Ensuring you have the proper coverage in place is one of the easiest things a motorist can do to safeguard their car; you can count on MotorEasy to provide everything needed for your complete peace of mind.
Why Do I Need A Citroen Warranty?
Our Citroen warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Citroen manufacturer warranty.
Our Citroen extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Citroen manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Citroen Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Citroen warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay network garages directly so you're never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get A Citroen Warranty?
To get started, simply visit our quote builder, where you’ll be asked to fill in your car’s registration number and some personal details. Remember, the quote you receive will be based on the information provided to us, so be sure to double-check everything before you submit.
If you’d much rather talk through it, we’re here! Give us a ring on freephone 0800 131 0001 and get clued up before taking out your policy.
MotorEasy provides Citroen warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Citroen Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Citroen reliability index data: