As one of the oldest car manufacturers in the world, it’s hardly surprising that Skoda is at the top of its game right now. All that experience shines through in their products; they currently hold the world record for the fastest car with an engine of up to two litres.
After all, even the most well-maintained vehicle can encounter unexpected difficulties; the most cared-for car can fall prey to mechanical and/or electrical issues whilst getting you from A to B. With a MotorEasy Skoda warranty, you can hit the road knowing that you’re covered (just in case!).
Why Do I Need A Skoda Warranty?
Our Skoda warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Skoda manufacturer warranty.
Our Skoda extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Skoda manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Skoda warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How do I get a MotorEasy Skoda warranty?
To get your free Skoda extended warranty quote, simply fill in the details of your vehicle, telling us the registration number, make and model, MOT expiry date, etc. Then, just add a few bits of personal information and you’re good to go.
If you’d prefer, you can speak with our team via live chat, or call us on freephone 0800 131 0001. We’re more than happy to assist with getting you a Skoda warranty you can rely on.
MotorEasy provides Skoda warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Skoda Warranty Comparison: Average MotorEasy Warranty Quotes vs Manufacturer Comprehensive Warranty
As of January 2021, MotorEasy has researched th average price of a Skoda manufacturer car warranty, and compared it with the MotorEasy equivalent to find out which is best value for money. The following quotes are average prices based on a MotorEasy Plan A warranty and Skoda warranty per year. Prices and savings correct as of January 2021.
|Superb||3 years old||£568||£751||£183|
|Octavia||6 years old||£617||£929||£312|
|Yeti||5 years old||£632||£751||£119|
On average, a MotorEasy car warranty could save you over £204 than going to the manyfacturer directly. These prices don't consider Motoreasy discounts or promotions, so the savings could be even more substantial.
Skoda Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong.
Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Skoda reliability index data: