A well-known motorcycle manufacturer, Suzuki has been enjoying decent success as a car brand in recent years, thanks to a line-up of neat, well-equipped and reasonably priced models. Despite focusing on smaller cars, its SUV range is also incredibly popular, especially the Ignis and Vitara.
Fun to drive and full of amazing tech, Suzuki’s cars are also standout for fuel economy. With so much to enjoy about these cars, you’re going to want to make sure that your warranty protection is up to scratch. Which is where MotorEasy comes in.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Suzuki?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Suzuki manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Suzuki manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Suzuki Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Suzuki reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Suzuki means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Suzuki range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Suzuki's age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Get A Suzuki Warranty With MotorEasy?
Simply head to our quote page, where you’ll be asked to enter your car’s registration number and a few personal details. Once you’ve filled this out, your free quote will appear on-screen in moments; it really is that simple!
Or if you’d much rather speak to someone, you can telephone us on 0800 131 0001. Calls are completely free, and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction without any hassle.
Recent Paid Repairs for Suzuki Cars
Suzuki has more than earned its reputation for performance and reliability, but that doesn’t mean their cars aren’t susceptible to mechanical and electrical failure from time to time. Check out our guide to find out what the most common Suzuki repairs are and how much it typically costs to fix them:
Swift: This model of Suzuki is the one we tend to deal with the most. From the master cylinder failing (£252.96) to the catalytic converter needing work (£1,262.66), our repair costs vary tremendously. Eliminate them altogether by taking out a comprehensive Suzuki warranty with MotorEasy.
Vitara: On one recent occasion, we had to repair the aux drive belt tensioner in this model of car, where the owner was handed a bill of £1,855.94 – including parts, labour and diagnostics. This is the kind of bill you just don’t need, so give yourself peace of mind and take out our Suzuki warranty today.
Grand Vitara: A turbocharger failure in this model of car amounted to £1,480.50, and even with parts, labour and diagnostics included, this sum was still a shock for the owner. Fortunately, their MotorEasy warranty saved them having to pay for everything outright.
Jimny: Recently, we had to do work on the transfer and reduction gears in one of these cars, amounting to £591 – including diagnostics, parts and labour costs. Unexpected repair bills can and often do creep up on motorists, which is why it’s so important to safeguard your Suzuki with a MotorEasy warranty.
- SX4: Work to a faulty AC compressor in this type of car came to a total of £546 including diagnostics, parts and labour. You’ll have enough to worry about without having to pay this kind of bill upfront, so obtain a Suzuki warranty with MotorEasy to save yourself the trouble.