Kia means ‘rising out of Asia’ in Sino-Korean: we can’t think of a more fitting analogy for such a young company putting out so many high-quality vehicles – and at such a pace, too! From the striking Sportage SUV to the Stinger coupe, it’s one of the most versatile automobile manufacturers going.
However, but one thing you truly don’t want from your Kia is an unexpected fault where you’re slapped with a huge repair bill. So, make you’re protected with a Kia warranty. It’s the best way to guarantee your peace of mind; you’ll be fully protected against unforeseen costs with a comprehensive Kia warranty plan from MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Kia Warranty?
Our Kia warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Kia manufacturer warranty.
Our Kia extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Kia manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Kia Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Kia warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How To Get A Kia Warranty Quote
For a free Kia warranty quote, just head to our quote journey. You’ll need to fill in your car’s registration number as well as some personal details. Then, in no time at all, you’ll receive your free Kia warranty quote.
Alternatively, if you’d like to talk to us in person, make sure that you call us on freephone 0800 131 0001. Our team will be happy to discuss any questions you have about the process or any further needs you may have when it comes to your Kia warranty.
MotorEasy provides Kia warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Kia Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Kia reliability index data: