Specialising in sports cars, supercars and hypercars, Porsche is a name that all but guarantees a good time on the open road. Thanks to a comprehensive Porsche warranty from MotorEasy, the excitement and exhilaration just got that much higher.
Replace your existing or expired manufacturer warranty with a MotorEasy extended Porsche warranty and discover a whole bunch of handy perks that help you get more out of your investment.
Why Do I Need A Porsche Warranty?
Porsche may be known for producing classy, elegant cars and we’re confident a MotorEasy Porsche warranty will protect everything you love about your car.
Our Porsche warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Porsche manufacturer warranty.
Our Porsche extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Porsche manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Porsche Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Porsche warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get A Porsche Warranty?
To receive your free Porsche warranty quote online today, simply head over to our quote page, where you’ll be asked to fill in your registration number, and we’ll take you step by step through the rest. After everything is finalised, your estimate will appear on-screen – you don’t even need to wait for an email!
Or, if you’d rather talk to someone about your query, please contact 0800 131 0001 and speak with a member of our team. And don’t worry, calls to this number are completely free.
MotorEasy provides Porsche warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Porsche Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong.
Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Porsche reliability index data: