VW is famous for its upfront business ideology; they’ve even built an entirely transparent factory to emphasise their commitment to honesty and integrity. Here staff use brand-specific acronyms that fully highlight the company’s ethos – NBC (Nothing but Customers), SKIT (Simply Keep in Touch), and APT (A Personal Touch) to name a few. This is exactly the kind of attitude that MotorEasy itself strives to uphold.
With our VW warranty, you can look forward to excellent benefits and unstinting support; this quality of cover is more than enough to maintain your car for the long haul, as well as giving you complete peace of mind. Find out why tens of thousands of UK motorists trust MotorEasy to protect their car, with a warranty on our easily accessible system.
Why Do I Need A VW Warranty?
Our VW warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Volkswagen manufacturer warranty.
Our VW extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Volkswagen manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Volkswagen Warranty
Having a MotorEasy VW warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get A VW extended Warranty With MotorEasy?
To get a quote or add VW warranty protection today, simply enter your reg into our car warranty quote journey. You'll have a no-obligation quote in less than 60 seconds!
Alternatively, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001. If you’re looking for some personal assistance with completing your car warranty query, you’ll get it at MotorEasy; you can book a callback for a convenient time or speak to us on a live chat depending on what you prefer – now that’s good honest customer service.
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Volkswagen range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a VW warranty Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Volkswagen Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong.
Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Volkswagen reliability index data: