Many Chevy drivers say that there’s a special bond between them and their cars, which is why the right protection is so important. No matter what your driving needs, you’re guaranteed to get peace of mind with our Chevrolet warranty – which is exactly what you want if you’re hitting the open road in style!
Why Do I Need A Chevrolet Warranty?
Our Chevrolet warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Chevrolet manufacturer warranty.
Our Chevrolet extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Cheverlot manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Cheverolet Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Chevrolet means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your online MotorEasy account where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online booking
How Do I Get A Chevrolet Warranty Quote
Simply visit our quote builder and tell us your vehicle’s registration, as well as a few personal details. Alternatively, you can live chat with our warranty experts, or give us a call on freephone 0800 131 0001. Need help? Remember: we’re more than happy to assist you in the event of a mechanical or electrical failure.
MotorEasy provides Chevrolet warranties across the whole range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Chevrolet Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Chevrolet reliability index data: