Whilst everyone loves the security and assurance a Hyundai manufacturer’s warranty brings, it pays to shop around as you can find better protection available for less. Because they’re quite generous with its aftercare packages, finding a Hyundai warranty that’s got plenty of additional benefits tucked away in its small print can be tricky.
But don’t worry, there’s a whole host of motoring-related perks from MotorEasy that every driver should see when they come to take out a new warranty. We promise we’ve got you and your car’s best interests at heart every step of the way.
Why Do I Need A Hyundai Warranty?
Our Hyundai warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Hyundai manufacturer warranty.
Our Hyundai extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Hyundai manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Hyundai Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Hyundai warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standards
- We pay network garages directly so you're never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get A Hyundai Warranty With MotorEasy?
MotorEasy has a straightforward process for taking out a Hyundai warranty. All you need to do is enter your car’s registration number in our quote journey and a few additional details. You’ll then be presented with several warranty choices based on the information you provided.
If you’d prefer, you can call us on 0800 131 0001. It doesn’t cost anything to give us a ring and set you straight; when it comes to your car warranty, you’ll find us perfectly willing to discuss any specific requirements you have at length. As an online motoring marketplace, MotorEasy is nothing if not thorough.
MotorEasy provides Hyundai warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Hyundai Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Hyundai reliability index data: