Protect your vehicle with a MotorEasy Plan B Lite Car Warranty, for parts, labour and diagnosis covering you for fair wear and tear and consequential damage on your new or used car. Save money and protect your motor with a MotorEasy car warranty.
How does a Plan B Lite Car Warranty work?
A lite plan is a value alternative of our reccomended full plans, as they requires a vehicle breakdown to occur at roadside and be recovered to a workshop because it can no longer continue its journey in order for a claim to be assessed.
A MotorEasy Plan B Lite warranty covers you for a large number of parts, as well as fair wear and tear and consequential damage which leads to a roadside breakdown. All issues are covered that prevent you from being able to safely operate your vehicle.
Your vehicle can be recovered up to the value of £150 and repaired at one of our 10,000 UK garages with repairs tracked 24 hours a day through the MotorEasy account.
What’s covered with a Plan B Lite Car Warranty?
A MotorEasy Plan B Lite Car Warranty covers a wide range of parts including the following components:
● Air conditioning
● Braking system hydraulics
● Braking system cables, pedal assembly & vacuum pump
● Clutch ancillaries
● Clutch plate – including cover & release bearing
● Cooling system thermostat and water pump
● Cooling system radiators & fans
● Main ECU (computer)
● Other ECUs (computers)
● Starter motor & alternator
● Main electrical system components
● Flywheels & drive plates
● Fuel system – pumps, tank & other components
● Ignition system – coils, crankshaft, camshaft sensors & other components
● Crankshaft rear oil seal
● Gearbox input shaft oil seal
● Power steering motor, pump & ram
● Other steering system components
● Superchargers & Turbochargers
Sundries including coolants, filters, fluids, lubricants, oils, refrigerants and other working materials are covered if the car is not within 1,000 miles of its next service and a repair necessitates it.
What’s not covered with a Plan B Lite Car Warranty?
Here’s a list of what’s not covered with your Plan B Lite Car Warranty:
● Airbag electrics (external to airbags)
● Auxiliary drive belts
● Brake friction materials
● Catalytic converters
● Connectors, wiring, fuses and heating elements
● Diesel particulate filter
● Electrical components integral with windows
● Emission system components
● Exhaust pipes
● Fluids and consumables
● Hoses & pipes
● In-car entertainment & sat-nav equipment which are not part of the dashboard unit
● Interior & exterior trims
● Light bulbs
● Some oil seals and gaskets
● Spark plugs
● Upgraded or revised software & firmware
● Windows & windscreens
● Wheels & tyres
Benefits of a Plan B Lite Car Warranty
Every MotorEasy car warranty comes with a selection of benefits including:
● A free car health check
● Consequential damage and fair wear & tear included
● Over 10,000 UK garages to choose from
● Avoid being out of pocket as we pay garages directly
● 60-day European travel
● Track repairs through your MotorEasy account and access unique discounts on products and services
Plan B Lite Warranty FAQs
Will I need to service my car?
You must service and MOT your car according to the car’s manual to keep your warranty valid?
What cars can take out a Plan B Lite warranty?
All cars under 12 years with less than 120,000 miles can be covered whether they’re new or used.
What invalidates my warranty?
Cars must be driven under “normal use” and shouldn’t be modified to be eligible for a warranty.
How much is a Plan B Lite Car Warranty?
Your car warranty price will vary depending on the make, model, age and mileage of your vehicle. Prices start from as little as £13.99 per month without any discounts applied.