MotorEasy Plan C Lite Car Warranty
MotorEasy’s Plan C Lite Car Warranty protects you against the costs of covered parts as well as labour and diagnostics with wear and tear and consequential damage included as standard in your car warranty.
This plan is designed to provide essential cover for cars 10 years and older.
The Plan C Lite policy is a car warranty which covers you for failures on the outlined parts if they lead to a breakdown of your vehicle on the roadside preventing you from safely continuing your journey.
You’re also covered for consequential damage which may be caused by a non-listed component.
How does a Plan C Lite Car Warranty work?
A lite plan is a value alternative of our reccomended full plans, as they requires a vehicle breakdown to occur at roadside and be recovered to a workshop because it can no longer continue its journey in order for a claim to be assessed.
You’re protected against the costs of agreed parts, labour and diagnostics for sudden and unexpected faults which prevent you from using your vehicle safely. Consequential damage caused by non-list parts and wear and tear are also included.
Should your vehicles need to be recovered, we’ll cover up to £150 to take your car to one of our network of over 10,000 garages to repair your vehicle.
What is covered under a MotorEasy Plan C Lite Car Warranty?
Your Plan C Lite Car Warranty includes the following parts:
● Braking system hydraulics
● Clutch ancillaries
● Cooling system thermostat and water pump
● Main ECU (computer)
● Starter motor & alternator
● Fuel system – pumps & tank
● Ignition system – coils, crankshaft & camshaft sensors
● Crankshaft rear oil seal
● Gearbox input shaft oil seal
● Power steering motor, pump & ram
Sundries are included such as coolants, fluids, filters, oils, lubricants, refrigerants and other working materials as long as your car isn’t within 1,000 miles of its next service and that a replacement is required by a covered repair.
What’s not covered with a MotorEasy Plan C Lite Car Warranty?
Below, you’ll find the components not included with the Plan C Lite Car Warranty:
● Airbag electrics (external to airbags)
● Air conditioning
● Auxiliary drive belts
● Brake system cables, pedal assembly, vacuum pump & friction materials
● Catalytic converters
● Clutch plate
● Cooling system radiators & fans
● Connectors, wiring, fuses and heating elements
● Diesel particulate filter
● Electrical components integral with windows
● Emission system components
● Exhaust pipes
● Fuel system (other than pumps & tanks)
● Fluids and consumables
● Flywheels and drive plates
● Hoses & pipes
● Ignition system – other components
● In-car entertainment & sat-nav equipment which are not part of the dashboard unit
● Interior & exterior trims
● Light bulbs
● Main electrical system components
● Other ECUs
● Other steering system components
● Some oil seals and gaskets
● Spark plugs
● Superchargers & Turbochargers
● Upgraded or revised software & firmware
● Windows & windscreens
● Wheels & tyres
Benefits of a Plan C Lite Car Warranty
Every MotorEasy warranty comes with a great selection of benefits:
● Consequential damage and wear & tear included
● A free car health check
● Over 10,000 garages to choose from
● 60-day European travel
● Never lose out as we pay garages directly
● A MotorEasy account to track repairs and access discounts
Plan C Lite Car Warranty FAQs
How much is a Plan C Lite Car Warranty?
The Plan C Lite warranty is MotorEasy’s most affordable warranty starting from as little as £15.31 per month without any discount applied. Prices will vary depending on the make, model, age and mileage of your vehicle.
Can I take out a Plan C Lite warranty?
Cars with under 120,000 miles and 12 years old can take out a warranty whether they’re new, used or you’re extending the manufacturer warranty.
Will I need a car service?
You will need to maintain your car with scheduled servicing and MOT.
How do I book a repair?
Log into your MotorEasy account to book your Plan C Lite Car Warranty repair. You’ll also be able to track the progress of the repair.
View your Plan C Lite policy documents or visit the car warranty page for more information.