As one of the ‘big three’ automobile manufacturers in the United States, Chrysler is a particularly impressive make of car. Over time, Chrysler has cemented its reputation as providing strong, sturdy vehicles for the motoring market. And it stands to reason that the Chrysler warranty you choose for your model is just as reliable.
Interested in keeping your repair costs down? Purchasing a MotorEasy Chrysler extended warranty is a way to offset expensive repair bills once your factory warranty expires.
Why Do I Need A Chrysler Warranty?
Our Chrysler warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Chrysler manufacturer warranty.
Our Chrysler extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available in a standard Chrysler manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failiures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Chrysler means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you're never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- 24/7 online bookings
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
How Do I Get A Chrysler Warranty Quote?
Ready to find the cover you need? Get your free Chrysler warranty quote online today! Simply visit our quote builder, where you’ll be asked to fill in certain details about your vehicle (the registration number, MOT expiry date, mileage, etc.). You then add your personal information, and an appealing estimate will appear in no time at all.
Alternatively, you can ring us on 0800 131 0001. Calls are completely free, and you’ll be put through to a friendly representative, who you can speak to for help regarding your warranty requirements and budget.
MotorEasy provides Chrysler warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Chrysler Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Chrysler reliability index data: