A highlight of Swedish design and engineering, every kind of Volvo offers a unique driving experience that motorists are sure to enjoy. With its rich blend of character and charm, this car deserves a Volvo warranty that covers all aspects of its care.
If you need an extended warranty for your Volvo to replace an expired manufacturer warranty or any other legitimate reason, MotorEasy can help. Our coverage options can relieve you of the financial burden of unexpected car repairs, leaving you to enjoy the experience of driving your Volvo to its full potential.
Why Do I Need A Volvo Warranty?
Our Volvo warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Volvo manufacturer warranty.
Our Volvo extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Volvo manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A Volvo Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Volvo means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get A Volvo Warranty With MotorEasy?
All you need to do to get an instant Volvo warranty quote from MotorEasy is to enter your car’s registration number. You’ll also need to follow a few additional steps, but once all your information is entered correctly, a free quote will appear – it really is that straightforward!
Additionally, we are more than happy to discuss your Volvo warranty over the phone. Give us a ring on freephone 0800 131 0001 and talk to one of our helpful team members about any specific requirements you have for your vehicle.
MotorEasy provides Volvo warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Volvo warranty Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Volvo Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong.
Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Volvo reliability index data: