Starting out in textiles way back in the 1930s, no one expected Toyota to become one of the world’s largest auto manufacturers by 2012. On top of significant investments in research and development – more than any other company globally – Toyota has some of the most impressive sales figures in the entire business (after all, who wouldn’t be wowed by the fact that they sell one Corolla every 27 seconds*?!). And to drive? Well, it’s certainly one of the reasons so many people keep coming back for more.
It’s worth taking out a Toyota warranty that covers your car in the event of an unexpected mechanical or electrical fault. This way, you’ll avoid a hefty repair bill and be able to get back to running your vehicle without much hassle at all.
Why Do I Need A Toyota Car Warranty?
Our Toyota warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Toyota manufacturer warranty.
Our Toyota extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Toyota manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Toyota extended warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get a MotorEasy Toyota Warranty?
To get a quote for a Toyota warranty with MotorEasy, all you have to do is enter your registration number on our quote journey. If you’d prefer, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001 to discuss any specific requirements you may have for your vehicle.
Whether you already own your Toyota or are buying a luxurious used model, whichever warranty, you pick with us promises a great deal. For a motoring marketplace like no other, it’s worth visiting MotorEasy if you want a quote that gives you coverage as well as value for money.
MotorEasy provides Toyota warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Toyota Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong.
Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Toyota reliability index data: