Headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Mitsubishi has never been about standing still or being satisfied with the status quo. Boasting a wide range of cars, SUVs, pickup trucks, and the award-winning Outlander PHEV to its name, this Japanese automaker is noted for producing vehicles that meld style and reliability with incredible innovation and creativity. And that’s why protecting your Mitsubishi with the right extended warranty is so important.
Because your Mitsubishi is likely to have several unique components under the hood that make it run efficiently, you’ll need to safeguard them all against unexpected mechanical and electrical breakdowns before you start driving. Being properly prepared is the best thing you can do as a motorist, to ensure you have a backup plan in case something goes wrong. Whether you own a new or used car, you’ll be able to fully enjoy your Mitsubishi knowing that it’s appropriately covered by a comprehensive warranty from MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Mitsubishi?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Misubishi manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Mitsubishi manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Mitsubishi Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Mitsubishi reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Mitsubishi means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Mitsubishi range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Mitsubishi’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Get A Mitsubishi Warranty With MotorEasy?
To get a free quote today, just fill in our short form. You’ll need to enter details about your car, as well as some personal information. Then, in no time at all, you’ll get your Mitsubishi warranty quote online and at no charge.
Alternatively, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001. Our team will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect policy for your needs.
Recent paid repairs for Mitsubishi cars
It can be unsettling when your Mitsubishi breaks down unexpectedly, but what’s worse is being unprepared for the repair bill that’s set to follow. Check out our guide for the most common repairs associated with Mitsubishi cars:
- ASX: Fixing the shock absorber (offside front serious fluid leak) in one of these vehicles came to £258.48 recently. Take out a Mitsubishi warranty with MotorEasy to avoid unexpected repair bills in the future.
- Colt: When the alternator failed in one of these models, the owner was billed £392.40 for repairs. By taking out a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty plan, you can benefit from the highest levels of cover on this vehicle, including protection against hefty repair costs.
- Grandis: Recently, we repaired the dual-mass flywheel in one of these cars for £446.87. However, motorists can avoid these large bills simply by taking out a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty with MotorEasy.
- L200: One very expensive repair job we did to this type of vehicle involved the bearings and totalled £3,890.08 (including diagnostics, parts and labour). Save yourself time, money and aggravation with a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty from MotorEasy that covers unexpected car repairs.
- Lancer: In this model, the interior fan motor broke not too long ago, costing £401.99 to put right. To safeguard your car against the unpredictable, you’ll need to get a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty from MotorEasy.
- Outlander: Installing a brand-new turbocharger in one Outlander resulted in a bill for £2,240.72 (including diagnostics, parts and labour). You can buy an extended MotorEasy warranty for your Mitsubishi that covers these kinds of unexpected repair costs.
- Shogun: Restoring the injector in this model of car would've ended up costing an owner £2,309.27 – which would've come as quite a shock! When you buy a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty with MotorEasy, you’re definitely protecting your car as well as your wallet!