Mitsubishi has never been about standing still or being satisfied with the status quo. Boasting a wide range of cars, SUVs, pickup trucks, and the award-winning Outlander PHEV to its name, this Japanese automaker is noted for producing vehicles that meld style and reliability with incredible innovation and creativity. And that’s why protecting your car with the right extended Mitsubishi warranty is so important.
Because your Mitsubishi is likely to have several unique components under the hood that make it run efficiently, you need to safeguard them all against unexpected mechanical and electrical breakdowns. Being properly prepared is the best thing you can do as a motorist, to ensure you have a backup plan in case something goes wrong.
Whether you own a new or used car, you’ll be able to fully enjoy it knowing that it’s covered by a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty from MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Mitsubishi?
Our Mitsubishi warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Mitsubishi manufacturer warranty.
Our Mitsubishi extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Mitsubishi manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The benefits of a MotorEasy Mitsubishi warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Mitsubishi means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How do I get a Mitsubishi warranty with MotorEasy?
To get a free Mitsubishi extended warranty quote today, just fill in our short form. You’ll need to enter details about your car, as well as some personal information. Then, in no time at all, you’ll get your Mitsubishi warranty quote online and at no charge.
Alternatively, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001. Our team will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect policy for your needs.
MotorEasy provides Mitsubishi warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Mitsubishi Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong.
Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Mitsubishi reliability index data: