Continuously manufacturing reliable cars, Lexus is a luxury motoring brand that offers drivers something truly special at every turn. Among the most innovative and well-equipped vehicles out there, it’s only right that Lexus owners get the same comprehensive options when it comes to protecting their car which is where a Lexus warranty from MotorEasy comes in.
All our levels of cover offer first-rate benefits and support, so you can be sure your Lexus is in safe hands. Also, we aim to free you of some of the potential limitations of standard manufacturer warranties. For total protection when it comes to car repairs over time, there’s nowhere better than MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Lexus Warranty?
Our Lexus warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Lexus manufacturer warranty.
Our Lexus extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Lexus manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Lexus warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get a Lexus Warranty With MotorEasy?
Simply enter your registration number above to get started. Once you enter a few personal details, you’ll be presented with a Lexus warranty quote. If you’re happy with your quote and would like to finalise things, feel free to go ahead and do it!
And if you’d prefer to speak with someone about your needs, we are more than happy to talk over the phone. Give us a call on freephone 0800 131 0001 – it’s free and our trained staff can point you in the right direction.
MotorEasy provides Lexus warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Lexus Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Lexus reliability index data: