In 1899, Louis, Marcel and Fernand Renault founded a car company that bore their name. Today, that same company is the third-largest automobile producer in Europe. From tractors to tanks, buses to coaches, Renault made just about every conceivable land vehicle in its early days, before focusing solely on the cars and vans we all know and love.
With such a high-profile reputation in the motoring world, it’s hardly surprising that Renault offers quality in abundance across its extensive range of vehicles. Nevertheless, you’ll be a lot more comfortable once you’ve taken out an extended Renault warranty with MotorEasy. Unexpected failures can and do happen, which is why we’re here to help if you suddenly find yourself met with repair costs that are through the roof!
Why Do I Need A Renault Warranty ?
Our Renault warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Renault manufacturer warranty.
Our Renault extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Renault manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Renault Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Renault extended warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get A Renault Warranty Quote?
For a free online Renault warranty quote, just head to our quote generator. You’ll be asked to fill in your car’s registration number along with some personal information. You’ll then receive your Renault warranty quote online right there and then; it really couldn’t be easier!
Talking to someone is an option, too. You can chat with a member of our team on freephone 0800 131 0001 to discuss what you hope to get out of your Renault warranty with MotorEasy.
MotorEasy provides extended Renault warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Renault Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Renault reliability index data: