Jeep is all about reliability, durability, and longevity. Built to survive in harsh terrain, this is one of the most durable vehicles on the market today. A part of Chrysler since 1987, Jeep's current product range consists solely of SUVs and off-road vehicles but has also included pickup trucks and roadsters in the past. If you want quality, Jeep is the way to go.
However, despite being well-equipped to deal with the world’s most exacting landscapes, Jeeps can still have things go wrong with them. And often, they’re quite expensive to repair, owing to their robust design. If you need to safeguard your Jeep against the things life throws at it, be sure to take out a Jeep warranty with MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Jeep Warranty?
Our Jeep warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Jeep manufacturer warranty.
Our Jeep extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Jeep manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by a failure
- Overheating failiures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Jeep Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Jeep extended warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get A Jeep Warranty With MotorEasy?
Simply visit our quote page, where you’ll be asked to fill in certain details about your vehicle, including mileage, MOT expiry date and the registration number. Afterwards, enter your personal details and you’ll receive a free Jeep warranty quote.
Alternatively, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001 or live chat with a member of our team should you require further support. At MotorEasy, we believe in going above and beyond for our customers, every step of the way.
MotorEasy provides Jeep warranties for their entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Jeep Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Jeep reliability index data: