Audi, one of the most popular and successful car manufacturers offers a wide range of models, from the Audi TT coupe through to the Audi Q8 at the top of the SUV range. With so much choice, is important to pick the right car for you and also the right Audi warranty cover to protect your vehicle as well as your investment.
MotorEasy can help there whilst offering numerous perks and unrivalled flexibility and numerous benefits. Ensure your Audi is in good hands with our comprehensive warranty cover and bespoke plans.
Why Do I Need An Audi Warranty?
Our Audi warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with an Audi manufacturer warranty.
Our extended Audi warranty includes:
- Wear and tear – a feature not available in a standard Audi warranty
- Consequential damage meaning repairs and replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
Benefits Of A MotorEasy Audi Extended Warranty
An audi warranty from MotorEasy gives you a great range of benefits including:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay network garages directly so you're never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How to get a MotorEasy Audi Warranty
If you’re looking for an Audi car warranty you can rely on, it’s certainly easy to take one out with us. Simply enter your registration number, and hey presto – you’ll be presented with a quote! Otherwise, you can always give us a ring on 0800 131 0001; calls are free, and we can then go over any specific features you had in mind more thoroughly.
Here at MotorEasy, we offer coverage for your Audi that’s both flexible and comprehensive. Whether yours is a new or used vehicle, spend some time at our motoring marketplace to find out which warranty is right for you.
Audi Warranty Comparison: Average MotorEasy Quotes vs Manufacturer Comprehensive Warranty
As of November 2020, MotorEasy has researched the average price of an Audi extended car warranty, and compared it with the MotorEasy equivalent to find which warranty is better value for money. The following quotes are average prices based on a MotorEasy Plan A warranty and Audi warranty with £0 excess. Prices and savings correct as of November 2020.
|Model||Age (years)||MotorEasy Warranty||Audi Warranty||Saving|
These prices show an average saving of £354 and a MotorEasy car warranty quote on average could save you over £85 minimum than going to the manufacturer directly. These prices don’t consider MotorEasy discounts or promotions, so the savings could be even more substantial.
Audi Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong.
Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Audi reliability index data: